U.S. Government Seizes BitTorrent Search Engine Domain and More

Alex Gakuru gakuru at GMAIL.COM
Tue Nov 30 08:24:23 CET 2010

Many thanks...downloading..Noted from your link: "Tuesday, November 30
7:00pm Tim Wu - Columbia Journalism School (and Columbia Law School)"

He wrote
http://www.newamerica.net/publications/policy/wireless_net_neutrality which
helped better informed ICT consumer rights advocacy in my region!

regards,