Cartagena planning

Adam Peake ajp at GLOCOM.AC.JP
Fri Nov 19 12:14:35 CET 2010

Hi, if you are working on your agenda for Cartagena then NomCom would
be pleased if we could have some time with you.

Would be myself, as incoming 2011 NomCom Chair, Wolfgang
Kleinwachter, my associate chair, Joette Youkhanna (staff support),
and perhaps a few NomCom members in  Cartagena.

2011 NomCom will be selecting candidates for the following positions:

* Two members of the Board of Directors of ICANN
* Three At Large Advisory Committee (ALAC) representatives (one each
from the Africa; Asia/Australia/Pacific; and Latin America/Caribbean
regions)
* Two members of the Council of the Generic Names Supporting
Organization (GNSO)
* One member of the Council of the Country-Code Names Supporting
Organization (ccNSO)

We'd like hear your thoughts on the challenges facing the GNSO and
ICANN and the skillsets and experience the NomCom should be looking
for. Also hope this can be the start of an ongoing discussion, my
hope is to keep the community well informed of the NomCom's work (so
if you could also pencil us in for San Francisco that would be good!)

The NomCom website is being updated, but the 2010 information largely
relevant <http://nomcom.icann.org/>

Best,

Adam