Cartagena planning

Konstantinos Komaitis k.komaitis at STRATH.AC.UK
Wed Nov 17 17:57:13 CET 2010

Hi Bill,

I would second doing something with ALAC - as you say the tensions have now quiet down and there have been many important issues that we have managed to find a common ground and work together - MAPO springs to mind.

KK

Dr. Konstantinos Komaitis,

Law Lecturer,
Director of Postgraduate Instructional Courses
Director of LLM Information Technology and Telecommunications Law
University of Strathclyde,
The Law School,
Graham Hills building,
50 George Street, Glasgow G1 1BA
UK
tel: +44 (0)141 548 4306
http://www.routledgemedia.com/books/The-Current-State-of-Domain-Name-Regulation-isbn9780415477765
Selected publications: http://hq.ssrn.com/submissions/MyPapers.cfm?partid=501038
Website: www.komaitis.org

From: NCSG-NCUC [mailto:NCSG-NCUC-DISCUSS at LISTSERV.SYR.EDU] On Behalf Of William Drake
Sent: Wednesday, November 17, 2010 4:42 PM
To: NCSG-NCUC-DISCUSS at LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
Subject: Cartagena planning

Hi

Perhaps this subject line could be useful to cover various points...?

On Nov 17, 2010, at 10:26 AM, Avri Doria wrote:

Should we invite Rob to the NCSG/NCUC face to face meeting in Cartagena?

Sure. Won't he be there anyway, he always is...Just schedule 15 minutes on tools?

Another question:  Is there interest in trying to do something with ALAC again?  We did a useful social evening in Seoul but haven't managed to program anything thereafter, and since then cooperation in various work groups etc has developed and prior sources of tension have dissipated, so it might be nice to build on that.  Monday night, for example?  If there's interest we'd need to say so soon before everyone's booked up...

Best,

Bill

PS: