Election Results

Alex Gakuru gakuru at GMAIL.COM
Mon Nov 15 20:20:38 CET 2010

Thank you Avri, Robin, and everyone that voted. I've just shared the news
with my daughter whom was very excited at my re-election then asked me, "to
keep on doing the good work at ICANN." I had never expected my involvement
at NCUC would make me the proud father I am today. Thank you! regards, Alex.

--
regards,

Alex Gakuru
http://www.mwenyeji.com