[council] The Proposed Final New gTLD Applicant Guidebook is Available for Public Comment

Rosemary Sinclair rosemary.sinclair at ATUG.ORG.AU
Sun Nov 14 20:44:29 CET 2010

So a Final New gAG is ok?????

Rosemary
Sent from my BlackBerry® from Optus

-----Original Message-----
From: "Joly MacFie" <joly at PUNKCAST.COM>
Sender: "NCSG-NCUC" <NCSG-NCUC-DISCUSS at LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2010 20:30:32
To: <NCSG-NCUC-DISCUSS at LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>

Yep, plain butt ugly..

On Sun, Nov 14, 2010 at 2:56 AM, Avri Doria <avri at ltu.se <mailto:avri at ltu.se> > wrote:
 Hi,

 Well I believe that the reason the called it Final New gTLD Applicant Guide Book instead of Final Applicant Guidebook is because after all the fuss of the Australian meaning of DAG, they did not want to deal with the various meanings of FAG.

 Just imagine being accused of promoting smoking like that.

 a.