SPAM-LOW: Constituencies, old and new

Avri Doria avri at LTU.SE
Sat Nov 13 13:16:46 CET 2010

Hi,

I do not understand the question (i.e the ???).  Is it about all constituencies being reviewed after a  year?

The idea was that all constituencies would have a year in which to adjust to the the NCSG charter, perhaps realgin and perhaps even reform themselves according to the charter.  There is also an awareness that all constituency charters in the GNSO will be undergoing change based on the work of te various "improvement" working teams and committees.

I never saw this as a big thing, but rather the first instance of all constituencies coming up for periodic review as required in the BGC original recommendations of stakeholder group sand constituencies.    But also I guess I don't sees a reason to rush it and do it as soon as the NCSG charter was adopted.

a.