[gnso-osc] Revised Global Outreach Recommendations - for OSC adoption by November 24

Alex Gakuru gakuru at GMAIL.COM
Thu Nov 11 18:43:28 CET 2010

sorry, I meant below as my reaction under this thread..
- - - -
Spot on Milton! See:
http://forum.icann.org/lists/soac-newgtldapsup-wg/msg00627.html
It was just after the Board had decided to do away with the work we'd done
on JAS-WG. However, they later on changed their mind and "encouraged us to
carry on with the work."
- - - -

--
regards,