Questions about the NPOC

Jorge Amodio jmamodio at GMAIL.COM
Thu Nov 4 14:50:39 CET 2010

Dear Adam,

just for clarification, I'm not interested in the "person", just the
"office" being represented by the person.

Just trying to understand and learn what interests lay in ICANN's
governance behind the intellectual property administration of the AAMC
and how that particular constituency is or not being represented
within the current ICANN sctructure.

Regards
Jorge