Voting

InternationalParents info at FRENCHPARENTS.NET
Tue Nov 2 18:40:41 CET 2010

Hi Avri,

Sorry, its been done now! Thanks for reminding us.

Caroline

Le 2 nov. 10 à 16:41, Avri Doria a écrit :

> Hi,
>
> Voting for NCSG  council seats and for NCUC officers has been going
> on for several days now and only 30 of 220 votes have been submitted.
>
> Please vote.
>
> It is a good habit to get into.  And it shows that there is a SG
> group and a Constituency that actually cares and pays attention to
> all of this.
>
> And hopefully, NCSG will have a charter to vote on someday where we
> will need to have 2/3 of you all vote again, so the practice is
> needed.
>
> You should all have received ballots from tally at icann.org.  If not,
> please let Robin and I know so we can get it fixed, although please
> check you spam etc filters first.
>
> So please, vote!
>
> a.

Frenchparents.net -
Bilingual online community in San Francisco
http://www.frenchparents.net

InternationalParents -
Le premier réseau international des familles futées
The first international network for smart parents
http://www.internationalparents.net/beta