OT: Tim Wu / Susan Crawford

Joly MacFie joly at PUNKCAST.COM
Tue Nov 30 09:14:29 CET 2010

Interestingly Tim Wu and Susan Crawford - both of them founding Net
Neutrality advocates - each appear to have come around to structural
separation as, if not the ultimate solution, the overarching concern.

Expressed by Tim in his new book 'The Master Switch'
http://www.isoc-ny.org/p2/?p=1400 and Susan in an, as yet unpublished, book
on the Comcast-NBCU merger. I just videotaped her outlining the arguments
today.

You can find a  summary of recent my recent shoots for ISOC-NY on
http://isoc.org/wp/newsletter/?p=2663

I have high hopes of getting Milton back in front of my camera in the not
too distant future.

On Tue, Nov 30, 2010 at 2:24 AM, Alex Gakuru <gakuru at gmail.com> wrote:

> Many thanks...downloading..Noted from your link: "Tuesday, November 30
> 7:00pm Tim Wu - Columbia Journalism School (and Columbia Law School)"

Joly MacFie  218 565 9365 Skype:punkcast
WWWhatsup NYC - http://wwwhatsup.com
  Secretary - ISOC-NY - http://isoc-ny.org