Public Comment: Draft Advisory on the Effect of Registrar Accreditation Agreement (RAA) Subsection 3.7.7.3]

Avri Doria avri at LTU.SE
Tue May 18 16:56:06 CEST 2010

Hi,

I will add it to the agenda for the meeting on Wednesday.

this make two RAA topics:

- Privacy and RAA Subsection 3.7.7.3
- RAA negotiation by Registrars and ICANN Staff behind closed doors (RAA subgroup B issue)

a.