Public Comment: Draft Advisory on the Effect of Registrar Accreditation Agreement (RAA) Subsection 3.7.7.3]

Wendy Seltzer wendy at SELTZER.COM
Tue May 18 16:19:08 CEST 2010

I think this is of concern to non-commercial users who seek anonymity or
privacy in domain name registration through the use of third party
agents or attorneys.  The attempt to tie registration of a domain name
to "liab[ility] for harm caused by the wrongful use of the domain name"
is both wrong policy and far outside ICANN's scope.

Does NCUC or NCSG want to submit comments?  I submit this as a comment
in my individual capacity.

--Wendy