Open Policy discussion Meeting - 19 May 21-23 UTC

Avri Doria avri at LTU.SE
Mon May 17 22:32:18 CEST 2010

Note:

On other issues we need to discuss is the issue in the RAA group B where the Registrars are insisting that they be allowed to negotiate with ICANN staff in a closed door manner on any issues that are not consensus policy issues (i.e. not in the picket fence).

a.