Voting for the charter.

Avri Doria avri at LTU.SE
Thu May 13 11:39:00 CEST 2010

Hi,

Just let me say how I heartened I am to see all of you voting and sending the notices about having done so.   I hope each one of those message serves as a reminder to those who haven't voted yet - to vote.

I noticed that the PDF versions f the charter I sent out out did some funny things with apostrophes and quote marks.  I have posted another PDF for those who use PDF, with apostrophes and quote marks, as well as a rtf on the web page:

https://st.icann.org/ncsg-ec/index.cgi?non_commercial_stakeholder_group

Thanks
- and if you haven't voted yet - please vote.

a.