Charter

Avri Doria avri at LTU.SE
Tue May 11 11:11:40 CEST 2010

Hi,

In doing final preparation for the vote, I notice 1 typo and 1 omission which I corrected.

The typo was in the revision list and was  fixed.

The omission related to setting a based standard for any vote.  E.g. while we are specific in the charter about needing 60% of the membership for approval, we have not set a base level voting threshold.  I have added the following line to 2.2 Membership:

 Unless otherwise specified, voting is on a majority basis.

Again, thanks to all who participated in the review.

a.