Sinclair comments - Members review of Draft Proposed NCSG Charter

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at GMAIL.COM
Mon May 3 12:49:13 CEST 2010

Hello,

Thanks to Rosemary for her comments, I just want to comment that one at 3.1
NCSG Allocation.:
"We might need a “where possible” here…..remembering experience with Review
Team nominees process"
the RT is not the suitable example, because we had the CSG having many
applicants and I guess that since the "diversity" within that SG, we had all
those Americans applicants except one from Europe. I am not in favor in
relaxing requirement of geographical diversity (I hope that we can add the
gender diversity requirement too) .

Regards

Rafik