Sinclair comments - Members review of Draft Proposed NCSG Charter

Avri Doria avri at LTU.SE
Mon May 3 05:16:28 CEST 2010

Hi,

I have read through your extensive edits and on first reading, I have a question and a comment:

- the question:  I do not understand why you have highlighted section in yellow.  do you mean that the charter should have these things highlighted.

- On the question of constituencies.

The board has already approved two Stakeholder Groups charters that do not have constituencies.    As I understood our conversations with the SIC and the Board they are not requiring constituencies so long as we have a clear charter and we explain the decisions we have made.    This is the purpose of the cover letter which is still being worked.

Yours is the first call I have seen from within the NCSG for us to continue with formal constituencies and I do not know if there is any other support for it with the NCSG membership.

At this point unless I see strong support from the members, I do not think it is something we should change.

I will look through the rest of your proposed edits in detail.

a.