Reminder: Members review of Draft Proposed NCSG Charter

Avri Doria avri at LTU.SE
Sat May 1 05:36:30 CEST 2010

Hi,

I have created a new page:

https://st.icann.org/ncsg-ec/index.cgi?edits_to_charter_version_under_review

Which will list any differences between the version under review and the latest edited version, which can always be found at: https://st.icann.org/ncsg-ec/index.cgi?ncsg_proposed_charter

Currently there is one typo based change listed in the file.

I will add any other typos i am notified of when fixed to this list.  I will also add any issues that are brought up by the membership that get resolved on this list.

a.

 https://st.icann.org/ncsg-ec/