Voting for the charter.

Konstantinos Komaitis k.komaitis at STRATH.AC.UK
Wed May 12 18:02:35 CEST 2010

I have also received the link and have voted in support of the charter.

KK

Dr. Konstantinos Komaitis,
Law Lecturer,
University of Strathclyde,
The Law School,
The Lord Hope Building,
141 St. James Road,
Glasgow, G4 0LT
UK
tel: +44 (0)141 548 4306
http://www.routledgemedia.com/books/The-Current-State-of-Domain-Name-Regulation-isbn9780415477765
Selected publications: http://hq.ssrn.com/submissions/MyPapers.cfm?partid=501038
Website: http://domainnamelaw.ning.com/

-----Original Message-----
From: Non-Commercial User Constituency [mailto:NCUC-DISCUSS at LISTSERV.SYR.EDU] On Behalf Of Wendy Seltzer
Sent: Wednesday, May 12, 2010 2:59 PM
To: NCUC-DISCUSS at LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
Subject: Re: Voting for the charter.

I have now received the link and cast my vote.

Note that the vote was not active at the time the link was sent, but has
now been opened.  For those searching your inboxes, the email was
entitled "NCSG Charter Revisions Poll" and sent from ncuc at registro.br

Please support the charter!  Remember, we need a strong vote of all NCUC
members.

Best,
--Wendy

Wendy Seltzer -- wendy at seltzer.org
Fellow, Silicon Flatirons Center at University of Colorado Law School
Fellow, Berkman Center for Internet & Society at Harvard University
http://cyber.law.harvard.edu/seltzer.html
http://www.chillingeffects.org/
https://www.torproject.org/