Resolution to Desiree's proposed change

Avri Doria avri at LTU.SE
Mon May 10 03:24:34 CEST 2010

Hi,

I am in the process of making the final modifications to the charter that I believe we  have  reached consensus on and which will be subject to NCSG vote.

In reading this proposed change which came in shortly before he review closed, and the responses received, I do not believe that we have consensus on making this change at this time.

Proposed resolution: No Change.

a.