You are Invited to a Webinar and Conference Call for Not for Profit Organizations

Debra Hughes HughesDeb at USA.REDCROSS.ORG
Thu May 6 17:21:05 CEST 2010

All,
As I mentioned at the Nairobi meeting, I have been working on outreach
activities to non-profits that have not been engaged with ICANN and to
explore the formation a non profit constituency.  Below is an invitation
to a webinar and conference call about engaging non profit organizations
in ICANN.

Please share with your non-profit colleagues.  If people or
organizations have any questions about the webinar or my
constituency-building efforts, please ask them to contact me at
nonprofiticann at usa.redcross.org

Thanks for your support.
Debbie
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Webinar and Conference Call
Not for Profit Organizations: Participating in ICANN and Engaging on DNS
Issues

You are invited to participate in an informational webinar on Wednesday,
May 12, 2010 to discuss the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and
Numbers (ICANN), current Internet issues important to not for profit
organizations and to learn more about becoming involved in ICANN policy
making.