Sinclair comments - Members review of Draft Proposed NCSG Charter

Rosemary Sinclair Rosemary.Sinclair at ATUG.ORG.AU
Wed May 5 04:18:20 CEST 2010

Rafik

That's good! Just wanted to make sure we cover this base

Rosemary

Rosemary Sinclair

Managing Director, ATUG

Chairman, INTUG

T: +61 2 94958901  F: +61 2 94193889

M: +61 413734490

Email: rosemary.sinclair at atug.org.au
<mailto:rosemary.sinclair at atug.org.au>

Skype: rasinclair

Please visit the ATUG website for Updates and Information
www.atug.com.au