Sinclair comments - Members review of Draft Proposed NCSG Charter

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at GMAIL.COM
Wed May 5 03:50:43 CEST 2010

Hi Rosemary,

about resourcing Interest Groups, I think that there is no need
for commitment from the Board as the toolkit document drafted by the OSC CSG
WT and which was approved by the GNSO council intent to provide needed
resources for Groups. The ICANN staff is working now on the implementation (
I asked about that few weeks ago).

Regards

Rafik