Proposed NCUC/NCSG comment on the ICM Registry case

Milton L Mueller mueller at SYR.EDU
Tue May 4 22:33:48 CEST 2010

I understand Mary's intent. I still think this is a sleeping dog, or rather sleeping evil zombie bloodsucking killer, that we should let lie. I think it better to make the general point (ICANN's mandate to coordinate top level domain names cannot and should not become a mechanism for content regulation or censorship) without invoking the MAPO daemon.

--MM