[ncsg-policy] requested pre-council policy call

Mary Wong MWong at PIERCELAW.EDU
Mon Mar 29 18:52:27 CEST 2010

Thanks for remembering and following up, Avri.

May I suggest reviewing whether NCUC/NCSG (collectively or individual members thereof) have or intend to submit public comments for the open and any soon-to-open public comment periods?

Also, any updates/news on the proposed consumer constituency that anyone may have would be interesting.

Thanks,
Mary

Mary W S Wong
Professor of Law & Chair, Graduate IP Programs
Franklin Pierce Law Center
Two White Street
Concord, NH 03301
USA
Email: mwong at piercelaw.edu
Phone: 1-603-513-5143
Webpage: http://www.piercelaw.edu/marywong/index.php
Selected writings available on the Social Science Research Network (SSRN) at: http://ssrn.com/author=437584

From: Avri Doria <avri at ltu.se>
To:NCUC Members List <NCUC-DISCUSS at LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
Date: 3/29/2010 12:29 AM
Subject: [ncsg-policy] requested pre-council policy call
Hi,

I almost let the pre-council call fall through the cracks and apologize for the late notice.

I have requested a 21 UTC call on 31 March (day before the council meeting).

As soon as I get confirmation on the call I will send a confirming message.

On the draft agenda we have:

- discussion of the council meeting agenda items
from https://st.icann.org/gnso-council/index.cgi?proposed_agenda_1_april_2010

update on vertical integrations WG
whois studies
joint at-large/gnso WG on developing a sustainable approach
other council issues?

- update on AOC Review Team

- update on NCSG activities

- update on NCUC activities

- update on Consumer Interest Group (CIG) activities

- update on any other IGs in formation?

- other topics?