speaking of accountability...

Carlos A. Afonso ca at CAFONSO.CA
Mon Mar 29 12:25:54 CEST 2010

I think it is worse --joining some recent facts together (including the
sad acts of the ombusdman, the whole story of staff manipulation of the
NCSG process the staff-led involvement of Icann in areas which are not
part of its mandate etc), I conclude Icann (which means staff and some
board members) is getting closer to a kind of dictatorship which creates
democratic façades just to demolish them if results are not of the
dictator's liking.

--c.a.

--

Carlos A. Afonso