[council] FW: Proposal to form a Joint ALAC - GNSO WG "to develop a sustainable approach to providing support to applicants requiring assistance in applying for and operating new gTLDs" in response to the ICANN Board Resolution 20 at the Nairobi

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at GMAIL.COM
Sun Mar 21 07:58:30 CET 2010

Thank you Avri,
I think that the comments are getting worse in the GNSO ML and we have
clearly the opposition from councilors (mostly from contracted party) from
rich countries.

Rafik