Interesting challenge - .reality

Carlos A. Afonso ca at CAFONSO.CA
Thu Mar 18 13:29:08 CET 2010

Got it. I am in principle in agreement with the view that Icann should
never interfere with the choice of any particular string for g/sTLDs,
as long as  there is no legal impediment from other instances. What
should matter then would be the process through which opportunity is
given to applicants and the ones who might object to an application to
arrive at agreements or not etc.

--c.a.

enviado via iPhone