Interesting challenge - .reality

Alex Gakuru gakuru at GMAIL.COM
Wed Mar 17 17:23:01 CET 2010

Once upon a time, there was much wisdom at http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc1591.txt
- - - - - -
4. Rights to Names

 1) Names and Trademarks

    In case of a dispute between domain name registrants as to the
    rights to a particular name, the registration authority shall have
    no role or responsibility other than to provide the contact
    information to both parties.

    The registration of a domain name does not have any Trademark
    status.  It is up to the requestor to be sure he is not violating
    anyone else's Trademark.
- - - -