Adopted Board Resolutions | Nairobi

Avri Doria avri at LTU.SE
Sun Mar 14 07:09:09 CET 2010

On 13 Mar 2010, at 22:41, Joly MacFie wrote:

> So the board opted to punt, until the various options were clear. How
> long can that take? If Milton is right, and they're SOL legally -
> possibly not that long.

i think it is possible that a judge would delay/stay any judgement that came while a genuine and verifiable process to review the current options and decide.  And yes, I would like to see .xxx approved, and strangely i think it will be eventually. I think it is reasonable for the board to check the options and behave deliberately.

I will certainly be watching closely over the next few weeks.

a.