Adopted Board Resolutions | Nairobi

Milton L Mueller mueller at SYR.EDU
Sat Mar 13 22:20:09 CET 2010

Thanks David.
By "not a middle ground" I mean that it appears to ban all cross-ownership (that's an extreme, not a middle).
Plus, it made a statement about how VI may raise consumer data protection issues but made no balancing comments about how banning it might prevent consumers from ever being able to see some new TLDs.

By the way, the economists report dated 1/28/2010 and recently released to the public contains a really balanced and readable explanation of the issues. I think anyone participating in this debate should read it. I would attach it but can't find it now and am too tired to look. Will send it later.