NCSG statement on the EoI

Konstantinos Komaitis k.komaitis at STRATH.AC.UK
Thu Mar 11 21:00:28 CET 2010

I would also add to that (and apologies for coming in late) - there are
serious trademarks concerns that have not been really expressed. Like for
instance, will Time Warner be able to take .time? There needs to be some
form of legitimate restrictions as applied in trademark law.

Konstantinos

--
Dr. Konstantinos Komaitis,
Lecturer in Law,