Secret Board Briefings a Method of ICANN Capture

Alex Gakuru gakuru at GMAIL.COM
Thu Mar 11 08:10:23 CET 2010

Civil Society is amazing! They are people that take others rights as
if they were theirs and fight for those other peoples' rights to be
respected. I am so happy to find NCSG my home in ICANN.

It is NCSG that  truly holds the hope of saving ICANN from the real
MONEY capture- the worst form of dependence and the greatest threat to
public interest.

Regards, secret documents we discussed them on one of the PDP-WT calls
calling for staff to publish whatever they give the Board for the
community to have a chance since they always see all of the
community's contributions. Additionally protecting the organisation
from staff capture.

regards,

Alex