[liaison6c] FW: Nairobi security

Maria Farrell maria.farrell at GMAIL.COM
Wed Mar 10 15:02:10 CET 2010

Thanks, Robin.

By way of warning and offering some local colour; the stolen laptop incident
happened in the main hall. An individual went up to the public mic to make a
comment and arrived back to his seat 5 minutes later to find his laptop was
gone!