Non-Commercial "cultural" cocktail at Nairobi

Alex Gakuru gakuru at GMAIL.COM
Sat Mar 6 15:04:10 CET 2010

Dear NCUC/SG attending ICANN Nairobi meeting,

This is to re-confirm the NCUC/SG cocktail as  follows:

*Date*: Monday 8 March
*Time*: 6 pm -10 pm
*Venue*: National Museums of Kenya  http://www.museums.or.ke/
*Type*: NCUC/SG members, our Civil Society partners (and invited few others)
*Dress*: informal or traditional (basically "relaxed")

We could not think of a better venue to host Non-Commercial
Users/Stakeholder Group cocktail than the place home to our historical
non-commercial cultural heritage, reflective of our national diversity.

We felt that http://ncdnhc.org/ membership would find the
venue 'homely' thus convinced it will be fun for everyone!

We appreciate the National Museums of Kenya for agreeing to
exclusively open the venue for event. Their souvenir and nearby
"Savannah" coffee shops and "Chui Place" bar will be open late, just
in case, some may wish to have a drink after the cocktail ends at 10
pm:)

Chui place frontage is the Museum's Herbal Garden, "one of the popular
out-door attractions with visitors. The garden has a selection of
plants with medicinal value as used by different communities across
Kenya," reports official museum magazine.

We thank Akiba Uhaki Foundation http://www.akibauhaki.org/ for the funding
support. (Ezra Mbogori, Executive Director, hereby copied)

If you've confirmed, please don't forget your ID (..meeting's protocols...)

Karibuni (Welcome all)

Kindly,

Alex Gakuru