[ncsg-policy] NCSG mtg with the ICANN Board.

William Drake william.drake at GRADUATEINSTITUTE.CH
Sat Mar 6 14:02:23 CET 2010

I didn't mean talk about interest groups out of the context of the larger framework, so we are on the same page.

On Mar 6, 2010, at 3:33 PM, Milton L Mueller wrote:

> I agree with Mary that you shouldn’t tag the agenda to something as narrow as SIGs. The NCSG charter progress is the key issue, and the Consumer constituency and IGs within NCSG can be covered within that framework.

William J. Drake
Senior Associate
Centre for International Governance
Graduate Institute of International and