[ncsg-policy] NCSG mtg with the ICANN Board.

Avri Doria avri at LTU.SE
Sat Mar 6 14:02:13 CET 2010

Hi,

Not so say that the NCSG charter is not a critical and pressing issue. anf the NCSG EC will have a discussion with the SIC on that one later in the week as well.

But are there are no substantive issues/concerns that we want to express as well?  e.g the cost on new GTLDS, any IRT issues, the question of multiple paths to confusion on the VI issue ...

I think at some point we need to talk about more then just the charter issue.

a.