Non-Commercial "cultural" cocktail at Nairobi

Alex Gakuru gakuru at GMAIL.COM
Tue Mar 2 20:13:04 CET 2010

Dear Nairobi attendees,

I am pleased to inform you that the NCUC/SG cocktail will be held on:

Date: Monday 8 March
Time: 6 pm -10 pm
Venue: National Museums of Kenya  http://www.museums.or.ke/
Type: NCUC/SG members, our Civil Society partners (and invited few others)
Dress: informal or traditional (basically "relaxed")

We could not think of a better venue to host Non-Commercial
Users/Stakeholder Group cocktail other than a place displaying our
historical non-commercial cultural heritage reflecting a national
diversity. And felt that http://ncdnhc.org/ membership would find the
venue 'homely.'

We appreciate the National Museums of Kenya for agreeing to
exclusively open the venue for event. Their souvenir and nearby
"Savannah" coffee shops and "Chui Place" bar will be open late, just
in case, some may wish to have a drink after the cocktail ends at 10
pm:)

Chui place frontage is the Museum's Herbal Garden, "one of the popular
out-door attractions with visitors. The garden has a selection of
plants with medicinal value as used by different communities across
Kenya," reports official museum magazine.

We have made provisions for non-alcoholic beverages and foods.

We are convinced that the evening will be fun for everyone!

Karibuni (Welcome all)

Shuttle transport to-and-from hotels:

KeNIC request: