requested pre-council policy call

Debra Hughes HughesDeb at USA.REDCROSS.ORG
Tue Mar 30 15:18:37 CEST 2010

All,
I will be traveling all day tomorrow and cannot not participate in this
conf call.
Debbie

-----Original Message-----
From: Non-Commercial User Constituency
[mailto:NCUC-DISCUSS at LISTSERV.SYR.EDU] On Behalf Of Avri Doria
Sent: Monday, March 29, 2010 12:29 AM
To: NCUC-DISCUSS at LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
Subject: requested pre-council policy call

Hi,

I almost let the pre-council call fall through the cracks and apologize
for the late notice.

I have requested a 21 UTC call on 31 March (day before the council
meeting).

As soon as I get confirmation on the call I will send a confirming
message.

On the draft agenda we have:

- discussion of the council meeting agenda items
from
https://st.icann.org/gnso-council/index.cgi?proposed_agenda_1_april_2010

update on vertical integrations WG
whois studies
joint at-large/gnso WG on developing a sustainable approach
other council issues?

- update on AOC Review Team

- update on NCSG activities

- update on NCUC activities

- update on Consumer Interest Group (CIG) activities

- update on any other IGs in formation?

- other topics?