[ncsg-policy] requested pre-council policy call

William Drake william.drake at GRADUATEINSTITUTE.CH
Mon Mar 29 20:10:15 CEST 2010

Hi

I will not be able to make this call, but would suggest that some NCUC/SG consensus on the WHOIS studies requirements report and the initiative's trajectory more generally would be helpful, as that is the main agenda item of Thursday's council call...

Best,

Bill

On Mar 29, 2010, at 1:52 PM, Mary Wong wrote:

> Thanks for remembering and following up, Avri.
>
> May I suggest reviewing whether NCUC/NCSG (collectively or individual members thereof) have or intend to submit public comments for the open and any soon-to-open public comment periods?
>
> Also, any updates/news on the proposed consumer constituency that anyone may have would be interesting.
>
> Thanks,
> Mary
>
> Mary W S Wong
> Professor of Law & Chair, Graduate IP Programs
> Franklin Pierce Law Center
> Two White Street
> Concord, NH 03301
> USA
> Email: mwong at piercelaw.edu
> Phone: 1-603-513-5143
> Webpage: http://www.piercelaw.edu/marywong/index.php
> Selected writings available on the Social Science Research Network (SSRN) at: http://ssrn.com/author=437584
>

> From:	Avri Doria <avri at ltu.se>
> To:	NCUC Members List <NCUC-DISCUSS at LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
> Date:	3/29/2010 12:29 AM
> Subject:	[ncsg-policy] requested pre-council policy call
> Hi,
>
> I almost let the pre-council call fall through the cracks and apologize for the late notice.
>
> I have requested a 21 UTC call on 31 March (day before the council meeting).
>
> As soon as I get confirmation on the call I will send a confirming message.
>
> On the draft agenda we have:
>
> - discussion of the council meeting agenda items
> from https://st.icann.org/gnso-council/index.cgi?proposed_agenda_1_april_2010
>
> update on vertical integrations WG
> whois studies
> joint at-large/gnso WG on developing a sustainable approach
> other council issues?
>
> - update on AOC Review Team
>
> - update on NCSG activities
>
> - update on NCUC activities
>
> - update on Consumer Interest Group (CIG) activities
>
> - update on any other IGs in formation?
>
> - other topics?

William J. Drake
Senior Associate