Accountability & Transparency Review Team

Robin Gross robin at IPJUSTICE.ORG
Fri Mar 26 17:53:23 CET 2010

Wonderful news, Willie, thank you!!

This selection is very encouraging that ICANN might be able to
transform itself into an instrument of the public interest some day.

Please let us know how we can support your work on this review team,
Willie.  Thanks.

Best,
Robin

On Mar 26, 2010, at 8:32 AM, Willie Currie wrote:

> Hi all
>
> Alice Jansen let me know today that I have been selected for the
> Accountability & Transparency Review Team.
>
> Thanks so much for your support!
>
> Willie

IP JUSTICE
Robin Gross, Executive Director
p: +1-415-553-6261    f: +1-415-462-6451
w: http://www.ipjustice.org     e: robin at ipjustice.org