I just created a TLD for $0 in 30 minutes

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at GMAIL.COM
Sat Mar 20 10:44:54 CET 2010

Hello,

Thanks Brenden for pointing that. all these technical requirements are not
at the end contradictory to free market and competition as they looks like
technical barrier similar to which is applied in many countries to ban
technology import?

Rafik