Cost estimates for new TLDs

David Cake dave at DIFFERENCE.COM.AU
Fri Mar 19 14:02:12 CET 2010

At 5:52 PM -0500 18/3/10, Jorge Amodio wrote:
>I'll check on my side, but do we have any good contacts at CORE to
>see if they are willing to share some cost estimates that we can use
>to plug in a financial projection exercise ?

	I agree it would be useful to know.
	It would also be interesting to know how much registries
charge to run this sort of relatively low registrant domain - eg how
much does Afilias charge for running the various small ccTLDs it runs?
	What are the intrinsic cost differences between running a
ccTLD, and a gTLD?
	Cheers
		David