I just created a TLD for $0 in 30 minutes

Marc Perkel marc at CHURCHOFREALITY.ORG
Thu Mar 18 21:53:11 CET 2010

Avri Doria wrote:
> On 18 Mar 2010, at 16:29, Marc Perkel wrote:
>

>> So - if the root servers referred .reality to my servers then it would be fully operational.
>>

> and if you met all of the other conditions in the DAG and paid your 185 KUSD then it might, until then, it is a plaything.
>
> remember, we are talking about reality here and not your religious belief in a world without IANA.
>
> a.

My point however is that as a private TLD the other conditions are not
necessary. Those conditrion only are necessary if you are selling
subdomains of the TLD.

What I'm suggesting is that IBM controls everything under ibm.com. This
would allow IBM to control everything under .ibm