Interesting challenge - .reality

Jorge Amodio jmamodio at GMAIL.COM
Wed Mar 17 19:43:06 CET 2010

Actually as other said $185K is just for starters, it really depends
on what do you intend to do with the new gTLD.

To run or outsource a full fledged registry you have to think in the
order of a $500K-$1M initial investment, and that does not include the
costs of a legal battle with others such as ReMax that may intend to
apply for the same string.

If you don't have that money on the bank or investors willing to foot
the bill you are out of the game.

My .02
Jorge