AW: Interesting challenge - .reality

Avri Doria avri at LTU.SE
Wed Mar 17 19:12:30 CET 2010

hi,

that only covers the names of religions, kind of like religious geographical names.

it doesn't not cover the word 'god', which could be either a name (e.g. "God' for those who believe theirs is the one and only or 'G-d' for the Orthodox Jew who cannot write the name of god), or a referent, like 'mountain' or 'city' of which many are named geographical entities.

a.