Interesting challenge - .reality

Nuno Garcia ngarcia at NGARCIA.NET
Wed Mar 17 18:03:16 CET 2010

I am very concerned about the notion of having yet another race to TLDs...

On one hand, I agree with Avri, things should be as open and free as
possible. But, on the other side, one should never poke the tiger with a
short stick(*), meaning, we may be wakening a beast that we have not yet
learned how to control.

Best regards from Portugal,

Nuno

(*) in Brazil they have the saying "cutucar a onça com pau curto" which I
translated to the above expression, although a tiger is not a "onça".

2010/3/17 "Kleinwächter, Wolfgang" <
wolfgang.kleinwaechter at medienkomm.uni-halle.de>