GNSO AoC RT Nominations Finalized

Brenden Kuerbis bkuerbis at INTERNETGOVERNANCE.ORG
Mon Mar 15 15:30:07 CET 2010

I'll echo Wendy and Deb's comments.  More than once in Nairobi I
saw Bill patiently explain the process to other SGs.  Really a job well
done, bravo!

Also, many thanks to Willie and Hakikur, good luck!

Re: outreach. Would a couple people be interested in creating a small group
to discuss identification and cultivation of future RT candidates?  Contact
me off list if so.

Brenden Kuerbis
Internet Governance Project
http://internetgovernance.org