Adopted Board Resolutions | Nairobi

Edward Hasbrouck edward at HASBROUCK.ORG
Sun Mar 14 17:47:53 CET 2010

As I pointed out in my comments to the Public Forum, the issue is not just
"yes or no on .XXX", but that ICANN didn't follow its own rules.

The Public Forum transcript hasn't been posted yet by ICANN, but I have
posted my comments here:

http://hasbrouck.org/blog/archives/001842.html

Dealing with this requires a policy development process, not just
"reconsideration" of the substantive decision on .XXX:

http://hasbrouck.org/blog/archives/001843.html

I've also posted ICANN's "responses" to my requests, whihc thye also
haven't posted -- in which they admit that they have no policies for
independent review -- here:

http://hasbrouck.org/blog/archives/001846.html