Adopted Board Resolutions | Nairobi

Joly MacFie joly at PUNKCAST.COM
Sat Mar 13 20:41:36 CET 2010

The fact that such well informed people as Avri and Milton do not on
agree on the circumstances here does indicate that the board could be
honest in its appraisal of its own uncertainty.

Even Stuart Lawley (see http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvqhXXln1vY )
earlier in the week uses the word 'if' in anticipation of the board's
decision.

So the board opted to punt, until the various options were clear. How
long can that take? If Milton is right, and they're SOL legally -
possibly not that long.